Pages

January 12, 2010

Mariah is going to the "big kid" class

I am so proud of Mariah but it also makes my heart hurt how fast she is growing up. Her school decided that she is too advanced for her 2/3 year old class and they have moved her to the 3/4 year olds class. She just turned 2.5! Awwww. Our little over-achiever. They said she was bored in her class already. Ha Ha. She speaks in very long full sentences, is crazy articulate for a 2 year old and loves to learn and just learns so fast! Am I bragging? Maybe a little. Ha Ha. But, I really am so proud of her and looks like its not just me since the school decided to move her. She really is going to be a great Big Sister! And she LOVES getting to carry her back-pack to school everyday now and head to the "big kid" class....