Lisa & Derek are the proud new parents of Baby Addie. Lisa went through a tough delivery process and I was so proud of her! Its amazing how all of it seems like nothing after a while when you look into the eyes of your own baby girl. Mariah is super excited of course to welcome her new little BFF. . . Ryan and I went to the hospital to visit just before heading to Istanbul. Thank goodness she had her before we left . . .
May 23, 2008
Addison Nicole Rackley is here!!!
Lisa & Derek are the proud new parents of Baby Addie. Lisa went through a tough delivery process and I was so proud of her! Its amazing how all of it seems like nothing after a while when you look into the eyes of your own baby girl. Mariah is super excited of course to welcome her new little BFF. . . Ryan and I went to the hospital to visit just before heading to Istanbul. Thank goodness she had her before we left . . .